Our Club is very happy to fly from one of the finest soaring-dedicated airfields in France and most probably in Europe.
We can accommodate up to 100 sailplanes simultaneously, but also the crew and family members, accompanying the pilots thanks to:
- a camp site with more than 100 caravans and mobile-homes permanently based in Vinon.
- a secondary camp site devoted to short-term visitors.
- Empfangs bereich Interne Regeln 2021
- 9 bedrooms for temporary members.
- 2 sanitary blocks with showers, toilets, washing machines…
- a swimming pool.
- a club-house with upstairs, a briefing room, the CFI’s office and a flight simulator room, and on the ground floor, a large room where you can cook your meals, a terrace with grill, several refrigerators and an electric cooker.
All useful information about Vinon and its surroundings can be found on the site of the town’s touring office.